The Maine Municipal Employees Health Trust was founded in 1983 with the goal of containing healthcare costs while maintaining quality benefit programs and providing superior services. For forty years it has been our pleasure to serve municipal and quasi-municipal employees, retirees and their dependents.
The Difference is Trust
• Maine non-profit organization
• Exceptional, local customer service for our members
• Quality programs developed for Maine local government employees
• Innovative wellness programs
• Stable premium rates, with increases consistently lower than the market
• Strong financial position and fiscal management
We will be celebrating the Trust’s 40th anniversary and its successes throughout 2023. To start with, you will notice a transition to a new logo and fresh rebranding in the coming months. Rest assured, we are still the same organization that you have been depending on for many years, and our values and commitment to the members we serve remain unchanged.
Thank you for your support of the Maine Municipal Employees Health Trust.